Here's a short, a little over 4 minute explanation of the Supreme Wealth Alliance Ultimate pay plans...
Some things to keep in mind:
1. All of your direct customers will remain as members of your Pay Plan 1 group.
2. In Pay Plan 2, you will earn a $20 commission for every one of your Direct Customers, except for your 2nd, 3rd, and 7th Direct Customers.
3. Under Pay Plan 2, your 2nd/3rd/7th Direct Customers will be Pass Up either to your Upline, or to someone above your Upline.
4. All your Direct Customers (except for your 2nd/3rd/7th Direct Customers) will Pass Up their 2nd/3rd/7th Direct Customers to you. This means that you will earn $20 for every Direct Customer who is Passed Up to you.
5. All those Passed Up to you will also Pass Up their 2nd/3rd/7th Direct Customers.
6. In other words, you will also earn a $20 commission for every Direct Customer who was Passed Up to you, whether the person who passed up their 2nd/3rd/7th Direct Customer to you was your own Direct Customer, or was someone else's Direct Customer who just got Passed Up to you.
Just read the above text again to gain a better understanding of the SWA Ultimate Pay Plans. Or type your Name and Email in the Form on the right, so that we can help you with your SWA Questions. 🙂