People are asking what is the marketing plan of the Supreme Wealth Alliance Ultimate program? While there are several marketing campaigns being run, here is the basic strategy...
When you enter the SWA Ultimate Global group in Facebook, you will often read: "Our job is to inform; not to convince."
Or you regularly hear: "Share."
From what we've seen, the SWA Ultimate marketing plan is:
1. Let people know by posting on your Facebook wall.
2. Let people know by tagging them in SWA photo ads in Facebook.
3. Let people know by posting in their Facebook wall.
So make friends in Facebook, reach out to strangers, then use up front and center types of marketing.
Please note, though, that there are other SWA groups that use different types of marketing tactics.
- You can blog.
- You can post Supreme Wealth Alliance ads in online classifieds.
- You can publish videos (YouTube marketing, anyone?)
- You can design email autoresponder series.
- Some will even blast ads in forums.
The bottomline is: Get the word out.
Here's a Tip: No matter which marketing style you use, be sure to measure how effective it is.
How many times has your ad in this or that site been seen, and how many sales have you generated as a result of that ad?
Find a way to measure the performance.
Then keep doing the winning marketing plan, and stop wasting time repeating low-value activities. That's it! 🙂
Here's to your Supreme Wealth Alliance marketing success!