Some people are searching for the SWA Corporation in the Belize Registry of companies. This is what we found...
There does not seem to be such a list online.
Yes, you may find a few websites containing a directory of 450 IBCs registered in Belize. A quick search via their search box for "SWA Corporation" did not yield any results, though.
Perhaps this has something to do with privacy issues.
Anyway, what we did was to attempt to register the SWA Corporation business name via an online IBC Belize offshore corporation service, and we were informed that that name had already been registered.
Therefore, this is one way of verifying if the company is registered.
If you're looking for a Philippine-based company, please take note that in early 2012 there were DTI business registration papers being shown for SWA Ultimate. It was the registration of the single-proprietorship company of Francis Chaves: Chavesnet Enterprises.
We understand where you're coming from, and why you are legitimately concerned about the company behind SWA Ultimate (Supreme Wealth Alliance).
You might have questions such as:
- Where do I download those PDF ebooks?
- How do I get my commissions?
- Who do I run after if I have complaints?
As you can see from the list above, the main potential issues would be getting the ebooks, and getting your commissions.
Here are some suggestions:
1. Download the 2,100+ files from the SWA Ultimate online library and stored those files in your external hard drive.
2. Email your Top 100 Favorite Ebooks to your Yahoo or GMail account so that you have a back up copy.
3. For commissions, withdraw regularly before processing additional SWA Online Library Access orders. The saying "Slow is Fast, and Fast is Slow" comes to mind.
Get your Online Marketing Training with the help of Team Manny Viloria. For details, please visit http://www.viloria.net/swa-pinoy