We saw this hilarious photo floating around Facebook about how MLM companies in the Philippines start, and this got us thinking about SWA Ultimate and the various comments that cropped up because of that funny photo. Check it out...
First of all, here's the photo I was telling you about:
So the above image which was shared across different Facebook walls is accompanied by this warning:
Not all opportunity are opportunities. Some opportunities are disguised as distractions. Think before you commit.
Bago mag pa member sa TRADITIONAL NETWORK MARKETING COMPANY, tignan nyo muna kung gaano kadali mag tayo ng MLM Company ngayon!
The rest of the wall post goes on to list the challenges in a traditional network marketing company:
- You need to invite people to the MLM Head Office everyday
- You need to present the business to people, or invite them to attend the Business Opportunity Meeting/Seminar
- You need to target prospects within Metro Manila because the Office is in Metro Manila
- You need to be present always during the training sessions of the Company, if you really want to earn
- You need to look presentable always (e.g., dressed to kill), and you need to be able to confidently speak with people
Then some people wonder why they're not yet getting the success that they want.
- I'm a positive thinker!
- I attend all the trainings!
- I present well!
- The product is fantastic!
- The company is solid!
- We have all the DTI/SEC registration papers and business permits!
Well, wonder no more, because here is the ANSWER...
If you're not getting the results that you want, then you are not PROPERLY doing the things that need to be done.
And if you want to find out what to do and how to do it in order to SUCCEED in online marketing, please see http://www.viloria.net/swa-pinoy
People who are new to marketing keep focusing on the Product, the Pay Plan, the Company, and the Presentation.
And people who are new eventually find out what doesn't work.
In Team Manny Viloria, this is what we teach the thousands of people who want to know how you can make Online Marketing work for you:
Build Your Name First, then your business second.
If you look around you, or if you visit various Facebook walls, you'll most likely see ads which promote the Company or the Product.
That's an example of building the business first, and then building your name second (or sometimes, not at all).
It does not have to be that way.
There is a success path that you can take.